Our Secure Edge provides cybersecurity for your operational technology with new, existing, converged or unconverged networks without the need for a rip-and-replace of hardware. The Secure Edge provides tools for implementing Zero-trust Network Architecture (ZTNA) such as OT firewall, secure tunnels end-to-end encryption, certificate-based device authentication, device discovery, continuous threat monitoring, and secure remote access with multi-factor authentication - all managed centrally through the cloud.
- Hardware with Trusted Platform Module (TPM), BIOS trusted boot verification and proprietary hardened OS
- Advanced tunnel firewall: granular, 7-tuple rules, independent app and sensor traffic control
- Centralized cloud management for all devices, networks, users and policies across the portfolio
- Unified logging for access and events with open APIs for SIEM integration
- Automated device discovery & continuous threat detection services
- X509v3 certificate based authentication for book-ended encrypted tunnels to the cloud
Accelerate the process of migrating on-premise systems to the cloud by utilizing our turn-key secure tunnels, which establish connections between buildings and various SaaS vendors or cloud platforms such as Google, AWS, and Azure. These tunnels boast end-to-end encryption and a book-ended architecture, employing rotating certificates to safeguard your vital building data and communications. To facilitate and standardize remote access to building systems from anywhere in the world, our Remote Access application leverages these tunnels, eliminating the need for software downloads, minimizing vendor visits, and upholding a zero-trust architecture.
- Securely connect building to cloud
- Reduce service times and costs with Remote Access for staff and vendors
- Migrate access control to the cloud with SDWAN
- Create a centralized video SOC by streaming video securely to the cloud
Building Automation Framework
Tridium's Niagara4 Framework provides the critical, cybersecure device connectivity and data normalization capabilities needed to acquire and unlock operational data from device-level and equipment-level silos. The control engine at the core of Niagara enables users to not just monitor data flows, but to create logic sequences that effect controls programming based on data observation.
Through this unique partnership Tridium's Niagara Framework can run within the container environment on View's secure edge, making it cloud managed and configurable - all within a fully managed service. For mission critical features the container can run across highly-available and redundant edge clusters for increased resiliency.
- Simplify maintenance with managed hardware solution and cloud managed Niagara
- Reduce maintenance and risk by minimizing hardware footprint
- Access and normalize real-time data for all OT devices.
- Standardize automation across the portfolio with Niagara’s latest tools for creating logic sequences and controls
- Improve resiliency with “edge cloud” clustered compute infrastructure
View Secure Edge simplifies the deployment and management of smart building applications with the industry's only edge cloud infrastructure. Our edge cloud offers application deployment management from the cloud, allowing you to easily deploy almost any smart building application without having to install new hardware. Along with Tridium Niagara you can run a host of additional applications from our marketplace like Nantum, Facilio or Mapped to quickly add more intelligence and automation to your building.
- Edge compute to run applications that automate and optimize building systems
- Simplified deployment with reusable network configurations and device connections
- High-availability and Edge Cloud configurations for scalability and resiliency
- View Partner Marketplace for turn-key deployment of industry leading applications