Tridium’s Niagara4 Framework provides the critical, cybersecure device connectivity and data normalization capabilities needed to acquire and unlock operational data from device-level and equipment-level silos. The control engine at the core of Niagara enables users to not just monitor data flows, but to create logic sequences that effect controls programming based on data observation.
Through this unique partnership Tridium’s Niagara Framework can run within the container environment on View’s secure edge, making it cloud managed and configurable – all within a fully managed service. For mission critical features the container can run across highly-available and redundant edge clusters for increased resiliency.
- Simplify maintenance with managed hardware solution and cloud managed Niagara
- Reduce maintenance and risk by minimizing hardware footprint
- Access and normalize real-time data for all OT devices.
- Standardize automation across the portfolio with Niagara’s latest tools for creating logic sequences and controls
- Improve resiliency with “edge cloud” clustered compute infrastructure